Participant Waiting for Host
While scheduling a meeting, the organizer/host of the meeting can turn on the
Enable join before host option to allow attendees to join the meeting even before the host of the meeting has arrived. If this option is disabled, participants will be prompted to wait for the host to arrive in order for the meeting to start.
The “Meeting Participant Waiting for Host” event is triggered every time an attendee is waiting for the host to join the meeting. The host of the meeting must be a user in your account or users in any other accounts that have installed your webhook-enabled app.
To receive notifications for this event, you must meet the prerequisites listed below.
- Participant must join the meeting from the Zoom Client App. This event currently does not work for participants joining from the Web Client.
- Pro or a higher plan.
- "Enable join before host" option should be disabled for the scheduled meeting.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- "Participant was waiting for host" subscription enabled under the Meeting event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
meeting.participant_jbh_waiting event notification:
Name of the event.