Zoom monitors the Webinar statistics in regard to the quality of service for each Webinar. An account owner or a user with admin permissions on a Business or higher plan can view these statistics via Dashboard.
The Webinar Alert event is triggered every time a Webinar hosted by one of your app users or account users, encounters a service issue. The following quality metrics can trigger an alert:
- Unstable audio
- Unstable video
- Poor screen share quality
- High CPU usage
- Call reconnection problems
To receive notifications for this event, you must meet the following prerequisites.
- Business or a higher plan.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- "Webinar issues alert" subscription enabled under the Webinar event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
webinar.alert event notification:
Name of the event.