Webinar Registration Approved
Scheduling a Webinar with registration requires registrants to complete a brief form before receiving the link to join a Webinar. Webinar Registration options can be customized by a Zoom admin or a Webinar host. This customization allows them to choose whether to approve attendees automatically or manually.
When the registration is set to be approved manually, a pending registrant can either be approved or denied from joining the Webinar.
To approve a registrant manually, navigate to the Webinars page and click on the name of the webinar. Click Edit to the right of Manage Attendees option, select the registrant and click Approve. Alternatively, use the Update Webinar Registrant Status API to approve the registrant programmatically.
The Webinar Registration Approved event is triggered every time one of your app users or account users approve a user’s registration. To receive notifications for this event, you must meet the following prerequisites.
- Pro or a higher plan with Webinar license.
- Manual Approval enabled for Webinar Registrations.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL
- "Webinar Registration has been approved" subscription enabled under the Webinar event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types and example of the
webinar.registration_approved Event Notification:
Name of the event.