Webinar Registration Cancelled
Scheduling a Webinar with registration requires registrants to complete a brief form before receiving the link to join the Webinar. Webinar Registration options can be customized by a Zoom admin or a Webinar host. This customization allows them to choose whether to approve attendees automatically or manually.
The Webinar Registration Cancelled event is triggered whenever one of these two conditions are met:
- A registrant cancels their registration for a Webinar created by one of your app users or account users.
- A host who is also a user of your app or your Zoom account cancels the registration of a registrant who was previously approved.
To receive notifications for this event, you must meet the following prerequisites.
- Pro or a higher plan with Webinar license.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL
- "Webinar Registration has been canceled" subscription enabled under the Webinar event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types and example of the
webinar.registration_cancelled event notification:
Name of the event.