Zoom Room Alarmed
The Zoom Room Alarmed event is triggered when there is an issue with a Zoom Room on a Zoom account that has installed your webhook-enabled app. Some of the issues that can trigger this event are:
- High CPU usage.
- Low battery, charging, and/or connection issues in a Zoom Room device.
- Room controller, camera, or speaker disconnections or reconnections.
- Missing camera or microphone.
- A Business or Enterprise plan.
- The administrator or account owner must enable the Zoom Room Alert feature with the selected alerts in the Zoom Web Portal.
- The Zoom Room version must be 3.5.24524.0821 and higher.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- The “Zoom Room Alarmed” subscription enabled under the Zoom Room event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
zoomroom.alert event notification:
The name of the event.
A timestamp, in milliseconds since epoch, at which the event occurred.