Zoom Room Checked In
The Zoom Room Checked In event is sent when a user checks in to confirm that they will be utilizing the room for a certain period of time. They can either check in manually via the Room controller or the scheduling display or they can check in using the Zoom Rooms Check-In / Check-Out API. Users can also check in to the Zoom Room by starting a meeting, whiteboarding, sharing content or making a phone call from the Zoom Room.
To receive notifications for this event, you must meet the prerequisites listed below:
- Admin or account owner must enable the Room Check-In and Check-Out feature.
- Zoom Rooms Version should be 4.1.27694.0702 or higher.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- "Zoom Room Checked In" subscription enabled under the Zoom Room event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
zoomroom.checked_in event notification:
Name of the event.