Zoom Room Checked In
The Zoom Room Checked In event is triggered when a user checks in to confirm that they will be using the Zoom Room for a certain period of time.
Users can check in manually via the Zoom Room controller or the scheduling display, or they can check in programatically using the Check-in or check-out of a Zoom Room API. Users can also check in to the Zoom Room by starting a meeting, whiteboarding, sharing content, or making a phone call from the Zoom Room.
- The administrator or account owner must enable the Room Check-In and Check-Out feature.
- The Zoom Room version must be 4.1.27694.0702 or higher.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- The “Zoom Room Checked In” subscription enabled under the Zoom Room event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
zoomroom.checked_in event notification:
The name of the event.
A timestamp, in milliseconds since epoch, at which the event occurred.