Zoom Room Checked Out
The Zoom Room Checked Out event is triggered when a user checks out of the Zoom Room to confirm that they are releasing the room for other users to use.
Users can check out manually via the Zoom Room controller or the scheduling display, or they can check out programatically using the Check-in or check-out of a Zoom Room API.
- The administrator or account owner must enable the Room Check-In and Check-Out feature.
- The Zoom Room version must be 4.7.0 or higher.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- The “Zoom Room Checked Out” subscription enabled under the Zoom Room event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
zoomroom.checked_out event notification:
The name of the event.
A timestamp, in milliseconds since epoch, at which the event occurred.