Zoom Room Delayed Alert
The Zoom Room Delayed Alert event is triggered when there is an issue with a Zoom Room on a Zoom account that has installed your webhook-enabled app. Some of the issues that can trigger this event are:
- High CPU usage.
- Low battery, charging, and/or connection issues in a Zoom Room device.
- Room controller, camera, or speaker disconnections or reconnections.
- Missing camera or microphone.
This event notification is the same as the Zoom Room Alert event notification. However, instead of receiving the event in near real-time, you will receive this event notification five minutes after an issue occurs in the Zoom Room.
It is recommended that you only subscribe to either the Zoom Room Alarmed event or the Zoom Room Delayed Alert event to avoid receiving duplicate event notifications.
- A Business or Enterprise plan.
- The administrator or account owner must enable the Zoom Room Alert feature with the selected alerts in the Zoom Web Portal.
- The Zoom Room version must be 3.5.24524.0821 and higher.
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app with the following configurations:
- A valid Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- The “Zoom Room Delayed Alert” subscription enabled under the Zoom Room event.
The tabs below display the complete schema, payload with data types, and an example of the
zoomroom.delayed_alert event notification:
The name of the event.
A timestamp, in milliseconds since epoch, at which the event occurred.