1. C# wrapper 2. Configure wrapper 3. Run demo
Zoom does not actively enhance the interfaces in the C# wrapper. This wrapper is provided as a reference and will not be actively supported by Zoom. If you would like to contribute, please contact us. Thanks!
1. C# wrapper
Even though our Windows SDK demo and native interfaces are written in C/C++, we are still thinking about benefiting C# developers. Thus we have initialized this community project to develop a C# wrapper for Zoom Windows SDK.
Download the latest C# wrapper from Github.
Please note that:
- Currently the C# wrapper only supports x86
- The wrapper DLL is located at
2. Configure wrapper
After you downloaded the wrapper, follow the below steps to configure your wrapper:
- Download the latest Zoom Windows SDK and unzip all files.
- Unzip the C# wrapper you downloaded above.
- Copy the “h” folder in the Windows SDK into the C# wrapper folder
- Copy all files in the bin folder in the Windows SDK into the bin folder in the C# wrapper:
- Navigate to the
zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrapfolder and launch the project by clicking
- Change the project setting to be “Build”
3. Run demo
- Open the demo project by clicking
zoom_sdk_demo.csprojin the `zoom_sdk_demo_ folder.
- Change the project’s solution configuration to Release
- Change the project’s solution platform to x86
- Build and run