Zoom does not actively enhance the interfaces in the C# wrapper. This wrapper is provided as a reference and will not be actively supported by Zoom. If you would like to contribute, please contact us. Thanks!
Download the Zoom SDK
Login to the Zoom App Marketplace using your Zoom account, click the Develop option in the dropdown on the top-right corner and select Build App. Next, click the Create button and provide the required details if you haven’t already created an SDK app. If you previously created an SDK app on the Marketplace, click the View here option and navigate to the Download page. Click Windows(C#) to download the Windows(C#) SDK.
Please note that:
- Currently the C# wrapper only supports x86
- The wrapper DLL is located at
After you downloaded the wrapper, follow the below steps to configure your wrapper:
- Download the latest Zoom Windows SDK and unzip all files.
- Unzip the C# wrapper you downloaded above.
- Copy the “h” folder in the Windows SDK into the C# wrapper folder
- Copy all files in the bin folder in the Windows SDK into the bin folder in the C# wrapper:
- Navigate to the
zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrapfolder and launch the project by clicking
- Change the project setting to be “Build”
- Open the demo project by clicking
- Change the project’s solution configuration to Release
- Change the project’s solution platform to x86
- Build and run
Adding new interface in C# wrapper
Since the C# wrapper is a community project, it may not include all interfaces available in the Windows SDK. However, as long as an interface is available in the Windows SDK, developers may configure the C# wrapper and make any interfaces available in the C# wrapper.
This guide will take
AskAttendeeToStartVideo as an example.
Note: If your goal is to recompile the C# wrapper without adding new interfaces, just follow Step 1-3.
- C# wrapper
- Visual Studio 2019 or later
Steps to add an interface
Download the latest C# wrapper from App Marketplace
Go to the
zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrapfolder and open the solution file
zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrap.slnin Visual Studio:
- Once the project is opened, you will see the project
zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap, which is the C# wrapper that we will be modifying:
Rebuild the solution if your goal is just to recompile the C# wrappers.
- To add
AskAttendeeToStartVideo, navigate to the
IMeetingVideoControllerDotNetWrapclass and add the new
Add the same interface in the private ref class in the
meeting_video_dotnet_wrap.cppand add the
- Rebuild the C# wrapper project. Then you can use this interface in your project.
You may repeat the same steps for all other interfaces that you could not find in the C# wrapper.