1. C# wrapper 2. Configure wrapper 3. Run demo
Zoom does not actively enhance the interfaces in the C# wrapper. This wrapper is provided as a reference and will not be actively supported by Zoom. If you would like to contribute, please contact us. Thanks!
Download the Zoom SDK
Login to the Zoom App Marketplace using your Zoom account, click the Develop option in the dropdown on the top-right corner and select Build App. Next, click the Create button and provide the required details if you haven’t already created an SDK app. If you previously created an SDK app on the Marketplace, click the View here option and navigate to the Download page. Click Windows(C#) to download the Windows(C#) SDK.
Please note that:
- Currently the C# wrapper only supports x86
- The wrapper DLL is located at
2. Configure wrapper
After you downloaded the wrapper, follow the below steps to configure your wrapper:
- Download the latest Zoom Windows SDK and unzip all files.
- Unzip the C# wrapper you downloaded above.
- Copy the “h” folder in the Windows SDK into the C# wrapper folder
- Copy all files in the bin folder in the Windows SDK into the bin folder in the C# wrapper:
- Navigate to the
zoom_sdk_c_sharp_wrapfolder and launch the project by clicking
- Change the project setting to be “Build”
3. Run demo
- Open the demo project by clicking
zoom_sdk_demo.csprojin the `zoom_sdk_demo_ folder.
- Change the project’s solution configuration to Release
- Change the project’s solution platform to x86
- Build and run