Build,Run & Play
1. Build & Run 2. Play with your app
1. Build & Run
Next, we will build & run our demo and bring the application to life. Once you have the demo project loaded in Visual Studio, look for the Big Green Triangle named Local Windows Debugger in the upper middle area. Before you press the button, change the two options on the left to the following:
- Change Solution Configuration to Release.
- Change Solution Platforms to x86 or Win32.
Solution Configuration Debug and Solution Platform x64 are not supported at the moment.
Once everything is set, press the button “Local Windows Debugger” to build and launch the demo application.
2. Play with your app
Now let’s play around with the application. Once the demo application has been built, the first screen will ask you to enter Web Domain, the default domain is https://zoom.us:
Please do not use raw IP address as the web domain, it will put yourself into vulnerability issues. If you would like to learn why, please see our security practices for more information.
Once you have authenticated the SDK, you will be directed to a new window where you can log into Zoom or join a meeting.
To join a meeting navigate to the “Only Join” tab and provide the relevant meeting credentials.
When the join button is pressed, the SDK will attempt to join the meeting. If all went well, the meeting window will be presented.
Feel free to explore all the features within our Zoom SDK, such as Share, Chat, Record, Closed Caption to enhance your video conferencing experience.
This is what our Zoom Windows SDK looks like in a Windows application. Now that you have seen the basic setups and essentials of a Zoom Windows SDK application, continue with the following introductory contents to learn even more:
- Integrate with your app: If you have an existing Windows application, how do you add Zoom SDK into your app? This instruction shows the steps to easily integrate Zoom SDK with your app.
- Mastering Zoom SDK: Take a deeper dive into our SDK with detailed instructions of each major features that we offer by reading this section.