Integrate with your app
1. Required libraries 2. Configuration 3. SDK footprint
After having some hands-on experience with our SDK from the previous guides, the next step is to integrate Zoom Windows SDK in your own applications and power your applications with Zoom’s audio and video conferencing features.
1. Required libraries
When developing your application, using our Windows SDK requires the files inside the following folders:
When you are releasing/publishing your application, you only need to include the files inside \bin.
In your project’s Configuration Properties:
- Navigate to the General subtab, and set the path for the Output Directory and Intermediate Directory to …\bin.
- Go to VC++ Directories:
- Append …\h to Include Directories
- Append …\lib to Library Directories
- Next, under the Linker subtab, select General:
- Change Output file to any location you would like the output file to be stored.
- In C/C++
- Change “Debug Information Format” to None
After importing the libraries and header files, now you can start using Zoom services inside your Windows applications.
Please do not re-sign/assign a new digital signature to the following files as assigning new digital signature on these files could lead to fatal errors:
3. SDK footprint
Our SDK includes rich features in video conferencing. The overall size of our Windows SDK is around 52MB.