Setting up developer accounts
To starting using the Video SDK, you must set up a Video SDK Plan.
Please note that if you have an existing Zoom developer account that is already enrolled in a free-trial plan, or a Pro Plan or higher, you will not be able to access the Video SDK using that existing account; you must create a new Zoom developer account when you set up a Video SDK Plan.
You can only have one set of Video SDK app credentials per account.
Follow the steps below to set up a developer account.
- If you have an existing Zoom Developer account, make sure to log out of your account.
- Go to the Video SDK page and click the Buy Now link.
The Video SDK Plan page opens as shown below.
Note that Video SDK plans are billed based on minutes of participant usage. Learn more about how minutes are calculated on the Video SDK Dashboard page.
- Select your plan, and click Save & Continue.
- Follow the process onscreen to create your Video SDK developer account.
- Make sure you read the Terms of Services, acknowledge, and click Continue.
- Once you have reviewed your order, click Submit.
You are now able to access the SDK Key and Secret to download the Video SDK. To learn more about this process, refer to the Authentication guide.