Integrate SDK into your app
The Zoom Windows Video SDK allows you to add real-time voice, video and chat capabilities to your app.
Set up development environment
- Open your project in Visual Studio and select your solution.
- Set the Solution configuration to “Release” and “Win32”. The SDK does not support debug builds or x64.
Import the SDK library
Download the Video SDK by creating an SDK app on the Zoom Marketplace. The downloaded folder includes three folders:
- bin: Includes videosdk.dll and its dependent Libraries
- h: SDK’s external header files
- lib: videosdk.lib
Navigate to Project -> “YourProjectName” Properties
- Select C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories. Add the “h” folder.
- Select C/C++ -> General -> Debug Information Format. Set to “None”.
- Select Linker -> General -> Additional Library Directories. Add the “lib” folder.
- Select Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies -> Add “videosdk.lib”.